EXHIBIT SPACE RATES
Exhibit Space Rates for 2013 Rate = $16.75 per sq. ft.
Corner Booth = $200 per corner
Online Interactive Exhibitor Listing = $89
Direct Sell Premium = $100
Exhibitor Amenities Package - your booth space includes
400 watt duplex outlet
6 exhibitor badges (2 additional badges for each additional 100 sq. ft.)
Material handling onsite including forklift service
Exhibitor Reception & booth award ceremony
Pre-show promotional material
Major advertising and promotional campaign (TV, radio, print, billboard)
Professional show management and onsite support by Marketplace Events
Mandatory Exhibitor Requirements
- Appropriate Floor Covering through the exhibit space
- Professional hardwall booth construction
Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display including floor covering, lighting, tables/chairs and back/side walls. Rental options for all these items are available on our Exhibit Standards page through our Show Decorator, GES Canada
What does 100% hard wall mean?
Drape will not be provided or allowed to be the walls of your exhibit. As an exhibitor, you are responsible to construct or rent complete solid walls that surround the perimeter of your booth. All walls must be constructed to fit within the measurement of your booth (i.e. 10x20) and must adhere to the booth design guidelines placed.
What is required to exhibit in the Calgary Home + Design Show?
- Professional rented or constructed hardwall exhibits
- Flooring that covers the entire surface of the exhibit space
- Lighting (a 400 watt outlet will be supplied)
- Professional signage (no hand written signs)
- Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display including floor covering, lighting, tables/chairs and back/side walls. Rental options for all of these items are available on our Exhibitor Kit page through our Show Decorator, GES Canada.
- Hardwall, lighting and floor covering is mandatory. We encourage all our exhibitors to put their best foot forward and make their display professional and reflective of their business. Remember, you only have 3 seconds to make an impression!
Rental & Purchase Options:
Rental & Purchase Displays
Click here for Booth Design Guidelines:
What is NOT PERMITTED for booth design?
- Not having any walls or using drape/curtain
- Flooring that does not cover the entire display floor
- Handwritten signage or unprofessional signage
- Using exhibiting neighbours' walls without permission
- Signage, display materials that are not contained within the boundaries of your purchased space
- Vehicles used in booth display, unless approved by Show Management
- Not having any lighting
Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of it all! Contact Us for more information.